Fargo dual side ID badge printer. With Magnetic Stripe Encoder.
Item Number: 50110
The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the FARGO® DTC1250e ID card printer and encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo ID cards in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Using the included Swift ID® badging software, you can design custom ID cards on the spot, and the FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software can help you easily maintain your card printer over time. The DTC1250e ID direct-to-card printer and encoder also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO card printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders))
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server
2 year warranty.
For more information about Fargo DTC Brand printers Click Here this will allow you to compare models and options.
|Ribbon Type||Retail Cost (per card)||Out Cost (per card)|
|Dual (Color Front, Black on Back)||$0.56||$0.38|
Actual costs may vary depending on ribbon and card choices.
DTC1250e Fargo Dual Side With Magnetic Stripe Encoder 50110
- Brands Fargo/HID
- Product Code: DTC1250e - Item Number 50110
- Availability: In Stock